Sunday, July 3, 2011

PURE SOUL


She looks like snow white
But she sometimes get tight (angry)                 
She is very cute, her nature is winsome
But she sometimes acts like a firing gun.

I am a diehard fan of her ravishing blush
But she always tell me to hush (shut up)
Her nature is gregarious but, I do not know her passion
“WHY LIFE ALWAYS TEACH ME A LESSON” is her favourite quotation

She thinks me as a nerd
Because sometime I talk absurd
But still she listens to all my words
She is simply is the best that what I hear from a little bird.

Her talks are like fondled silk
Oh my holy lord she hates milk
She is the topper in class
But she always cries for marks

She sometimes slipped into the reverie of skydiving and bungee jumping
By hearing my heart goes on high pumping
“Boy are treacherous” her favourite line
I wish she would be mine
Do not think wrong the above line is just to get poem in rhyme
 Sweet, lovely, cute girl wins the heart of all
She justifies her name PURE SOUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment